In 30 days after installing Windows XP you will probably see a message saying that “This copy of Windows is not genuine.” To continue, the system will ask you to enter the license code. Once installed on your computer, Windows XP will state that it is “not a licensed copy” and will require you to enter some activation code to continue working. It means that the trial period has expired and you need to decide whether you want to activate Windows XP sp3 or you are ready to refuse it. It you plan to use Windows XP further, you will either have to buy a license key, or use special programs to activate.
How to activate Windows XP
You can proceed with activation at any time, without waiting for the end of the 30-day period. If you have a license key, you should do it in advance, without delaying for the last minute, since until the time has passed, Windows will intrusively remind you how many days remain before the end of the trial period.
If you have Windows xp product key, the activation process looks like this.
- To start the activator, open “Start“, then – “All programs“, “Standard“, then “Service“. Choose “Windows activation“.
- Type the serial number in the form and click the “Update” button.
- Then check the box next to “Yes, activate via the Internet“.
- You will be notified when the activation process is complete
Now you use your copy of Windows absolutely legally. The next time you start the computer, the system no longer tells you that you need to activate Windows XP online and does not tell you how many more days you can use the system for free.
Activation delay up to 120 days
The delay can be performed up to 3 times in 30 days. The total time of free activation is 120 days.
- Run the command prompt as an administrator to renew the activation within a month, .
- Then enter the command “slmgr / rearm” and press “Enter“.
- You should see a message about the successful operation and an offer to restart the computer.
After reboot, you will get activated Windows for the next 30 days.
Activate XP with Windows xp activator tool
If, however, the first 2 methods do not suit you, then you can use the WPA_kill special program. When using this activator, the system completely turns off the authentication check and removes all warnings. As a result, we get an activated full-functional working version of Win XP.
- Download the archive and unpack it to any place.
- Restart the system and during the reboot process press the “F8” key, in order to enter Safe Mode.
- After the system boots in safe mode, run the WPA_Kill file from the downloaded archive.
- Click “Browse“, and after the message appears – click “OK“.
- Open the program again.
- Click “Browse“, look for winlogon.exe.
After following these instructions, your Windows XP will be activated and you can safely use updates.
With this program, you can:
– activate Windows XP SP3
– activate Windows XP Home Edition
– activate Windows XP Profesional
Download Windows activator tool
To activate XP – the best way is download activation software. The downloaded file itself is clean and does not contain any harmful code. But some antivirus software could have this WPA_kill file in their databases just because it’s a simple crack, and crack are always considered as unwanted software. Please disable antivirus and firewall software beforehand.
>> Download WPA Kill activator <<